- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Ramon
Overland-Tandberg is a Global industry leader in data protection and archive storage solutions for the Small to Medium Sized Enterprise.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Reports to the Sr.
The main office location is in San Ramon, CA.
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
· Maintain contact lists
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Order office supplies
· Book travel arrangements
· Submit and reconcile expense reports
· Provide general support to visitors
· Provide information by answering questions and requests
· Research and creates presentations
· Generate reports
· Handle multiple projects
· Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
· Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
· Receive, sort and distribute the mail Qualifications
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Proven administrative or assistant experience
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficient in MS Office and Adobe
· At least 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant
· High school diploma or equivalent; Some college or AA degree preferred Administrative Assistant top skills & proficiencies:
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Adobe Skills
· Graphic Design Skills is a Plus
· Discretion and Judgment
· Administrative Writing Skills
· Verbal Communication
· Attention to Detail
· Problem Solving
· Office Administration Procedures