- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Since 1945, Huskey has been a family-owned and operated company in the building materials industry.
Tired of being just a number? We see our team members as contributing individuals who are dedicated to serving others with excellence. We are always striving to improve our work culture to builda successful future for our team members and customers.
If you have a strong desire to learn and grow, feel appreciated and to contribute to making a difference, then you have come to the right place.
Success in this role requires an individual to haveattention to detail, to followthrough on tasks to completion and to possess exceptional communication skills.
This role consists of several job functions.
Admin. Assistant for Executive Purchasing Manager
- Screen calls, emails and mail
- Run weekly reports
- Make appointments
- Purchase office supplies
- Organize meetings
- Enter purchases into purchasing system
- Confirm and track deliveries
- Managereserve inventory
- Authorize and code incoming expenses
- Process vouchers in Accounting program
- Expense tracking for credit card statements
- Allocation of expenses to departments
- Confirm monthly vendor statements
- 3 years work experience in Accounts Payable
- Proven experience in aManagement support role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.