- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job TitleAdministrative Support Associate I/UKHCRequisition NumberRE21117Working TitleDepartment Name7H501:OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY - GENERALISTWork LocationLexingtonGrade Level07Salary Range$15.26-23.98/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired EducationAA
Click here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience3 yrs
Physical RequirementsRequires handling or lifting light-weight objects up to 10 pounds, sitting for long periods of time, some standing and walking.
ShiftMonday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (40 hours/week)
Job SummaryThis position will provide administrative support for Faculty in the Generalist division of the OB/GYN department. Duties will include process payments using Procards, PRD’s, RFP’s, JV’s, travel vouchers and cash transmittals for the Generalist division; be responsible for purchasing office equipment and supplies, annual Capital Equipment inventory; compile and enter data into Digital Measures system for Generalist Faculty.
Skills / Knowledge / AbilitiesMicrosoft Word, Excel, SAP
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/ExperienceAssociate’s degree and 3 to 4 years of office work experience preferred.
Deadline to Apply11/17/2019University Community of InclusionThe University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific QuestionsRequired fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience. (Open Ended Question)
- * How many years of experience do you have working in an administrative office?
- more than 0, up through 1 year
- more than 1 year, up through 3 years
- more than 3 years, up through 5 years
- more than 5 years
- * Please select the response that best represents your paid, employment experience as an administrative assistant in a medical or accounting office.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * What role(s) have you held that were administrative in nature? (Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
Applicant DocumentsRequired Documents
- Cover Letter