- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location : United States : Tampa : Florida
Role Value Proposition:
Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over 17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global support services, including global real estate, global corporate security, and global innovation.This role,for an Administrator II, will perform core processing and administrative functions including day to day client services and administrative support to customers and responding to client requests. Perform significant financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner, process individual and corporate account transactions, and prepare reports for internal and external customers.
- Maintains data integrity, facilitates cash flow transactions of Separate Accounts, and provides reporting services on account activity.
- Provides relationship and account management services to key clients and National Accounts.
- Handle complex issues and resolve non-routine customer questions and escalations.
- Perform complex tasks independently.
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with external clients and respond to requests for information, serve as point of contact for client.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School diplomas
- 1+ yrs. related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ yrs. related experience
- FINRA Series 6 preferred
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Strong problem solving and analysis.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Basic knowledge of group products, services and systems.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.