- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Title: Advisor Service Representative I
Developing and maintaining the confidence of the RS advisor channel is an essential component to the success of ADPRS. The Advsior Service Representative role supports advisor-centric and associated client related inquiries with a concentration in RS Advisor Services for generalist and prospecting advisors; demonstrated understanding, operational aptitude, and application of advisor and client services driving retention, growth, and ADP's overall value proposition. Employee must exhibit aptitude and application of all service tools and systems available and demonstrate effective communication skills in written and verbal formats. Overall ability to recognize and connect Advisor with Sales and others within the organization to support retention and growth; ability to communicate ADP's value proposition within a continuous learning environment; The Advisor Client Service Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with ADP clients and advisors and is the direct service contact for retirement plan services. The Advisor Service Representative is responsible for communicating service delivery, providing assistance on day-to-day retirement plan administration, troubleshooting plan issues, and discussing the impact of select legislative requirements. The Advisor Service Representative ensures the delivery of optimal service, satisfaction and retention.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact retirement plans with an emphasis in advisor services regarding day to day record keeping matters and provides prompt customer service. Proactively communicates regularly with advisor and client to evaluate and ensure delivery of optimal service, satisfaction and retention. Working knowledge of 401k, call center, relationship management or similar experience. Shows knowledge of Testing, how systems relate, resolves general POC questions, understands work flow, above average call handling, payroll feeds, progressing technically, escalates issues appropriately, sends issues to advanced support appropriately. Applies strategies where approprieate to advisors and clients for plan enhancements, additional business and overall retention and discusses these benefits with the advisor and client. Maintain a basic understanding of the types of investments in each retirement plan and be a conduit for advisor and client questions.
- Proactively discuss products and services, and plan design with advisors and plan sponsors. Assist advisors and sponsors with requests for plan changes and ensure the necessary project plans are followed through to completion.
- Schedules Education Program for participant education workshops with the plan sponsor. Request employee education workshops and literature. Schedules CGT training for PAs and advisors.
- Communicate compliance testing results and recommend options to improve results (if necessary). Monitor plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist clients in complying with year end requirements such as minimum distribution requirements, forfeiture reallocation, 5500 preparation and Audit Package preparation and reconciliation.
- Proactively initiates conversations related to compliance testing, training and plan design. Actively looks at client criteria for plan reviews, and proactively contacts client to discuss option to increase retention and client loyalty. Meets with internal business partners to coordinate proactive contacts with new clients to initiate seamless transition into service organization. Organizes follow up as necessary on key proactive initiatives to ensure that client expectations are met and deliverables to the client are achieved. Provides feedback to management on results of proactive key initiatives and offers suggestions for further development.
Education & Experience:
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- 0 to 1 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Experience in a client service environment required. ADP payroll and 401(k) experience is preferred.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
- call center
- customer service