- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES
In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital – but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient solutions for business decision-making. As our ServiceNow Senior Manager you’ll play a leading role in that mission – providing the competitive edge our customers need to overcome some of the biggest creative and technical challenges around.
You’ll lead a tight-knit team in a rapidly growing area of our consulting business. It’s a high-profile role, in which you’ll have plenty of opportunities to lead teams and generate sales with new and existing clients. As you do, we’ll support you in developing deep subject matter expertise so you can deliver on and exceed client expectations.
Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll handle a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our customers’ HR, Customer Service, Facilities, Legal or IT solutions. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll be making a visible impact on ServiceNow projects that cross borders and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You’ll often work on-site to personally understand and influence our clients – so you’ll also need to be ready for regular travel.
Skills and attributes for success
• Acting as a leader across all aspects of ServiceNow project and solution delivery
• Overseeing application and workflow configuration
• Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components
• Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS platform
• Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance
• Identifying sales opportunities to generate new business
• Monitoring and reporting on quality, risks and potential opportunities for improvement
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
• Seven or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
• A thorough understanding of the technical and business aspects of platform development
• A proven record of excellence in managing a solutions-driven team at a senior level
• The ability to meet strict deadlines
• A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to translate often-complex requirements into decisive digital platform strategies
• The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
• A flair for identifying and capitalizing on new revenue streams
• A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
• Willingness to travel 80% of the time
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication and negotiation skills. We’ll look to you to have the ability to express big ideas to influence C-suite leaders while also having technical skills to architect the right solutions for clients. If you’re ready to take ownership of a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, 22 days of vacation plus winter/summer holiday breaks, three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products,
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.