- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Park City
Waldorf Astoria Park City is looking for aAestheticianto join their team full-time.
Set schedule (until December 8th):
Monday, Friday-Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Set Schedule (after December 8th):
Wednesday-Thursday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the following Hilton benefits: competitive insurance options, 401K, discounted stays at Hilton Hotels, free access to the fitness facility, spa discounts, 50% off an epic local ski pass, room for growth, free meal while working, up to 20 days of PTO annually and more!What will I be doing?
As an Aesthetician, you would be responsible for providing professional facial, cosmetic and hair removal services for guests in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide professional facial, nail, cosmetic and hair removal services in accordance with state, local and company health and safety regulations
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products and equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Ensure product knowledge
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!