- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This is a Long Term Assignment to Qatar for up to4 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided. Must meet Int'l assignment Health requirements. If accompanied, family must also meet Int'l health requirements.
AH-64E Qatar Air Force Maintenance Augmentation Team (MAT). Provide aircraft maintenance Production Control management support to the QAF. Participate in the coordination of the scheduling of aircraft to meet the QAF mission and training requirements. Plan, schedule, and streamline all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance actions to afford the QAF maximum flexibility with aircraft availability and readiness. Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions for aircraft and aircraft components are performed in a timely manner. Streamline work processes to reduce maintenance cycle time while improving aircraft maintenance operations and readiness. Ensure established work standards and procedures are developed and adhered to. Establish and monitor an aircraft time-change components schedule to ensure replacement components are ordered in a timely manner to meet QAF flying hour and maintenance requirements. Monitor the controlled exchange program and ensure all necessary documentations are completed to support control exchanges. Manage the QAF Unit Level Automated Maintenance Management System Database. Provide OJT, coaching, and mentorship to the to QAF PC personnel in the development, conduct, and maintenance of an effective PC management system and automated maintenance management database systems.
- Works under general direction
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
Basic Qualification Required Skills and Experience:
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- 5+ years of years, of aviation maintenance experience.
- 1+ years of experiencewith Production Operations or Production Control.
- 1+ years ofaviation maintenance supervisory experience.
- 3+ years ULLS-A(E) or a similar aviation maintenance management system experience.
- Successfully completed, and be qualified by an appropriate U.S. Government armed forces aircraft maintenance course (any discipline) or civilian equivalent training. Contractor factory training or other equivalent training by industry shall be reviewed and approved by the PCO or his/her designated representative and/or the GFR as substitute.
- 1+ years of experience with the Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) used on the AH-6D and AH-64E
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Prior military service in a senior Aviation Maintenance position.
- Experience as a Production Control Officer/Supervisor for an AH-64D/E helicopter maintenance organization.
- Prior experience working in the Southwest Asia/desert region.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.