- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a member of the Siri EPM team supporting the Core Services and Infrastructure program, will be responsible for improving and enhancing the quality of Siri features for hundreds of millions of users around the world, coming up with creative solutions for scaling quality assurance for a multi-platform, global, and rapidly expanding product. We’re looking for people with a proven track record of building and maintaining complex and highly leveraged software testing frameworks, tools, and processes under demanding timelines.
- 7+ years of program management, product management, and/or QA/QC engineering experience for software development quality in a fast-moving, incredibly complex service.
- PM or engineering ownership of testing tools & SQM/QA/QC processes (RUP, MSF, Agile, V-Model, etc) for continuous software development; experience developing roadmaps/long-term strategy of internal tools & systems.
- Experience gathering, analyzing and presenting data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations, and drive actions.
- Career examples of hands-on involvement in delivering software testing frameworks, tools, and processes that improved the customer experience.
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities; can quickly triage, prioritize, and lead under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Help manage Siri's Core Services and Infrastructure program, streamlining processes, creating testing frameworks that scale across different teams and supporting safe and continuous/agile development and release. - Own all aspects of project planning for quality tools, including defining requirements, scoping effort, prioritization, and resource allocation, and schedule of deliverables. - Be the main communicator of the teams, ensuring that each team within the Siri organization aligns to their optimal testing tools and framework, processes, and tools; and that reporting and dashboards ensure efficient diagnosis, quick action, and effective resolution of any issues. - Work to create and run testing and validation processes that allow for the maximum agility and adaptation across Siri’s varied engineering teams while still avoiding in-process fault avoidance and maintaining the highest possible product quality. Ensures features and hardware support, scaling from regular server updates to major OS releases. - Build more automated quality checks: Starting with pre-code submission, during the qualification phase, integrated into all of Siri’s development pipelines & code promotion process, in the endpoints of all our data feeds, and in production environments to guard the customer experience. - Manage Engineering focused Tools program, creating development tools, components, and test environments that scale across different teams, clients, hardware, and languages. Own the project plan for delivering this work, including defining requirements, scoping effort, prioritization and resource allocation, schedule of deliverables, and product rollout. - Build relationships across the Siri organization, educating teams on the right way to ship the finest software possible; facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups around Apple.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent
About the company