- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description Schedule: Part-Time Regular Salary Earn $15/hr or more Location Pittsburgh, PA Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions. Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required. Job Description Amazon is hiring entry-level roles near you. No experience required. Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets customer orders ready. From full-time warehouse work to flexible part-time roles in grocery settings, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today. Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety. Reasons you'll love working here:
* Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
* Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
* Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
* Stay active: You'll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments. Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs: Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area: DELIVERY STATIONS Amazon's delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer's door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times during the day, you'll work overnight or sunrise shifts. Depending on your location, you will work 15-30 hours per week on shifts that range between 4 and 10 hours. SORT CENTERS It's no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You'll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week. WHOLE FOODS SHOPPERS Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you'll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises! Basic qualifications:
* High school, GED, or equivalent diploma Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
About the company