- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking to fill a temporary emergency medicine PA job now open at a California medical facility.
This is 12-hour shift coverage on day, swing, or night shifts.
Your duties include suturing, splints, I&Ds, foreign body removal, and x-ray reads.
Patient encounters are tracked using the Meditech EMR system.
This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role.
You will need to have ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications to fulfill the duties of this role.
We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
Due to time constraints, only CA-licensed candidates will be accepted.
Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments.
Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 12-hour day, swing, or night shifts
- CA license preferred
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications required
- Must be board certified
- Meditech EMR
- Suturing, splints, I&Ds, foreign body removal, x-ray reads
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses