- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Arlington Heights
Analyst – Data & Information Management : 0000DRPG
- Develop and maintain data reporting processes to support business stakeholders within the Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) business.
- Lead projects, initiate analysis, and propose solutions for data reporting needs within RBWM. Develop business intelligence reports for use throughout the organization. Gather business requirements, code, test, debug, create documentation, and implement solutions.
- Work independently, with management, and/or internal clients to document project requirements. Translate loosely defined business problems into meaningful objectives so a programming solution can be developed.
- Enable and assist analytic and business staff to leverage data resources to increase insights and financial performance. Improve the awareness and provide support in the use of information solutions by business analysts.
- Develop, train, and support other D&IM Analysts as required. Review finished projects and work in progress to ensure correctness, accuracy, and adherence to department standards.
- Collaborate with colleagues across geographies on data [reporting, campaign] development, stakeholder engagement, and workload management.
- One to two years experience in a computing or information science environment involving relational databases and/or big data.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- Proficiency with personal computers and programming in SAS, SQL, Qlik, DB2 databases; and strong query writing skills necessary.
- Previous experience programming in R, Python, JAVA, and COBOL optional.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Financial Services industry desired.
: North America-United States-Illinois-Arlington Heights
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 15:48:14 Unposting Date
: 10-Dec-2019, 04:59:00
- ms project
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.