- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
JOB DESCRIPTION:Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
- Provide sales analysis and data insights to inform understanding of eCommerce performance
- Address and resolve data integrity, integration and system issues.
- Manage relationships with key data providers, identify new partnerships and methodologies to improve Abbott business understanding within the digital space
- Develop reports and analysis to guide business decisions
- Identify and respond to opportunities to automate processes and streamline efficiencies
Collaborate with internal leadership in supporting integrity and availability of eCommerce data to provide accurate and timely analysis, as well as identifying opportunities to improve Abbott reporting processes and analytics to improve digital and e-commerce performance. This position provides the opportunity to capitalize on process improvements and automation within a newly-developed team, while developing standardized, efficient and repeatable processes. In addition to strong technical and analytical expertise, this position is responsible for providing strong thought leadership and support to cross-functional partners in commercial analytics, retail and finance teams.
This position reports directly into the Sr. Manager, Data and Analytics, and has regular day-to-day responsibilities for supporting business reporting and analysis, with a specific focus on eCommerce and digital. It includes the authority to correct/adjust data and alignments to preserve and protect integrity of reporting. As well as accountability of maintenance to provide accurate reporting that will drive business decisions across Abbott Nutrition.
Bachelor’s degree required, preference for concentrations in Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Marketing Research, or Consumer Behavior.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Business Intelligence, Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, Operations or Customer Service.
- Strong analytical ability and interest.
- Ability to independently create and manipulate data in MS Excel / MS Access.
- Ability to independently create presentations in MS PowerPoint.
- Interest to advance into analytics, marketing and/or category management roles.
- Knowledge of Amazon systems (ARA, Vendor Central, etc) and programs a plus.
- Knowledge of data transformation using ETL tools (e.g., Informatica or SIS), database querying (e.g., SQL) and statistical programming (e.g., R, SPSS, Python) preferred.
- Experience in data selection, cleansing, and validation across a wide range of syndicated and proprietary data sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in eCommerce and Healthcare a plus
JOB FAMILY:Market Development and Research
DIVISION:ANPD Nutrition Products
LOCATION:United States Columbus : RP02 Floor-2
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.