- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- FT WORTH US
Location: AA Headquarters 1 (DFW-HDQ1)
Additional Locations: None
Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind the scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers.At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We’re glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we’re building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry – and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.
About The Job
This job is a member of the Information Technology Team, within the Information Technology Division.The Analyst/Sr Analyst, IT Identity Management Support will support the cross-platform team responsible for authentication and federation for all enterprise applications. The Access Management team provides development, integration, federationand support services to the whole enterprise. Technology portfolio includes CA SiteMinder, Ping Federatedand DUO (multi factor authentication platform). Responsibilities include maintaining vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for IT projectsand communicating with internal customers. Other responsibilities may include maintaining project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget.
Specifically, you'll do the following:
- Interfaces with business units and IT stakeholders to identify and understand system requirements
- Creates and maintains a contact list of all IT stakeholders and internal customers
- Builds effective relationships with key stakeholders who own and support IT infrastructure, applications, processesand operations
- Fills different roles within an agile team as needed, including Project Lead or Product Owner
- Provides and demonstrates strong leadershipand organizational abilities applied across a large team with diverse skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of experience in a technical professional environment
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibilityand ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in handling operational issues effectivelyand understating escalation, communication and incident management
- Self-directed, works with minimal guidance and recognizes when guidance is needed
- Understanding of Agile methodology and DevOps practices
- High-level design knowledge of CA SiteMinder, Ping Federatedand DUO
- Experience with Cherwell, ServiceNow, or other similar ticketing systems
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Airline industry experience
- 2 years of Project Management experience
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaborationand negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
Additional Locations: None