- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Analyst - Work Management Applications
AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to TwitterTwitterShare to EmailEmailShare to Google BookmarkGoogle Bookmark
- Job: 21221-MMCC
- Location: US-MA-Natick
- Department: Information Technology
Join a fast-paced agile development team to design and build the systems that power some of our internal corporate processes.
Responsibilities Partner with internal customers in IT, Workplace Services, and Product Development to define high priority features and turn them into reality along side our user experience, development, and quality engineers. You will turn needs into reality by:
- Defining user roles and goals
- Prioritizing features requests based on criticality
- Evaluating and configuring applications features
- Designing and improving process flows
- Creating user stories to translate those needs to our development teams.
- Creating UI designs either independently or along with our user experience experts
- Testing those designs against user stories and getting user feedback in our UX lab.
- Documenting design specficiations
- Monitoring feature adoption and recommending modifications
- Defining analytics and creating reports to measure process and activity effectiveness.
Fully engage with the team to fill the white space and help get stuff done.
Troubleshoot production issues and work with end users to resolve them.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with requirement management
Additional Qualifications Highly desirable:
- UI design in Visio, Balsamiq, or similar tools
- Data analysis and report writing in SQL, PowerBI, Business Objects or similar tools
- Familiarity with Jira/Project Management, Service Management, or Space and Facilities Management processes and systems
- Agile/scrum experience
- Experience at a global organization
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
About the company
At MathWorks, we express who we are as an organization through our guiding principle, our mission, and our core values. Developed over time, each represents a philosophy or goal that is intrinsically important to the organization.