- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mountain View
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting or financial analysis.
- Experience using search engine marketing (Google Ads), website analytics platforms (Google Analytics and other measurement suite products) and brand analysis techniques (upper funnel analysis).
- Experience with spreadsheet software, SQL and presentation applications.
- Analytical background and experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling and statistical analysis.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and convert them to actionable insights.
- Successful track record of working closely with clients, advising on how to increase business performance.
- Use data analytics and predictive/statistical modeling techniques to develop solutions for client business and marketing challenges while also uncovering opportunities.
- Advise client partners on methodologies for marketing and media analytics, measurement and attribution. Help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives.
- Seek out key decision-makers, challenge the status quo and influence decisions. Foster client relationships with others in the organization including marketing/advertising, analytics and corporate strategy.
- Partner with internal and external product, research, data and measurement teams to bring full analytical capabilities to customers.
- Collaborate with the business and business operations to innovate and develop scalable solutions for industry challenges.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate