- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
InfoTrust, a digital analytics technology and consulting company, works with many of the largest brands in the world across the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), News + Media and eCommerce industries. Our goal is to simplify the lives of marketers while helping them confidently make data-backed decisions that increase their ROI, improve their customer lifetime value and turn them into marketing gurus, none of which is possible without a technical backbone! Because of InfoTrust's growth we are currently looking for a technologist who is interested in becoming an authority in analytics and digital marketing to help our clients build that backbone.
As an Analytics Engineer at InfoTrust you will:
- Join our awesome consulting team where you’ll learn first-hand about the world of digital analytics,
- Become a master at advanced digital analytics solutions
- Work alongside clients to help them implement advanced analytic systems; even better, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the largest CPG, Media and e-commerce websites in the world on establishing executive level measurement strategies, and building and supporting analytics architectures across a variety of platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Launch, AWS, and Tealium
- Troubleshoot issues with digital analytics web tagging implementations, and advanced solution analytics architectures
- Prototype, and possibly even code, solutions to integrate digital web analytics platforms data with other platforms, using technologies such as BigQuery and/or Analytics Reporting APIs
- Help automate the management and auditing of enterprise analytics systems
- Develop data integration solutions and work with cloud technologies to deliver realtime/scalable analytics solutions
- Full-stack development, experience leading Node-JS solutions in Google Cloud technologies
- Leveraging Management APIs to automate bulk changes across Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager systems
- Automating collection of Google Analytics data for client reporting and dashboards
- Technical support on dedicated assigned projects
- Never stop learning. InfoTrust is always growing to exceed our clients expectations, being industry thought leaders.
What background does the successful Analytics Engineer have:
- You have experience with Node.js and jquery
- You have a good understanding of web technologies and frameworks
- You have experience with Software Development Life Cycle, and Agile methodology
- You have experience working with Cloud Technologies, and have used Cloud technologies in your previous projects. Bonus - specific experience with GCP.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment and overcoming technical and business challenges
- You enjoy learning new technologies, languages, and services. We frequently are developing new services and thus are constantly evolving the technology stack.
- You are often the person that is relied on to “get things done” or, someone might say “give to YOUR NAME (s)he will get it done!”
- You get a thrill out of working in a collaborative environment and feel our core values (Impact, Diversity, Respect, Innovation, Growth and Ownership) line up with yours
Nice to haves:
- You have worked with, or have a desire to work with digital analytics, such as Google Analytics
- Experience with Cloud services such as Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Full Stack Development (Node.js preferred)
Location: This role is based in the US. Our HQ is in Cincinnati, OH. We also have office locations in Chicago, IL and Columbus, OH. We will give preference to people close to these locations, but also are considering remote employees. Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
More about InfoTrust:
If you are looking for a company with a great culture, that can help you to grow as a professional, and help to feel personal success, InfoTrust would like to take that journey with you. We have been awarded as a great place to work -- at a national and regional level, this includes Ad Age's Best Places to Work, Great places to Work Certification, #1 Employer in Ohio, and much more. But we know that we could not achieve these accolades without our amazing team, and without growing that team with more great people that match our culture. A culture rooted in innovation, teamwork, respect, growth and ownership. The great benefits we offer are a huge perk too;
- Free lunch and snacks everyday
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Fantastic Parental Leave policy
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Gym reimbursement
- Tuition and continued education reimbursement
- And much, much more! Capped by wonderful coworkers
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
About the company