- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $28.50 - $33.00 gross per hour
- San Francisco
Work as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk in a stimulating work environment with a team of highly skilled professionals through this opportunity offered by Accountemps. While working closely and reporting to the Accounting Manager, the candidate in this role will be expected to manage the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. The main responsibilities will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. If you're looking for an opportunity that offers job growth, contact us today to learn more about this fast-growing team. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in the San Francisco, California area and will be a long-term temporary position.
Your responsibilities in this role as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Produce full-cycle A/P
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Comprehensive knowledge of NetSuite
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
** If you believe that you will be a good fit for this opportunity, please send your updated resume (in Word format) and a brief intro to Sabrina Scott at email@example.com **
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.