- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- South Jordan
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
· Support the AP Manager in reviewing vendor invoices in order to accurately input into SAP (Company ERP) for payment according to agreed-upon terms.
· Respond timely to inquiries from other departments concerning vendor payments
· Perform AP-related close procedures for both month-end and year-end
· Prepare reconciliation schedules for specific balance sheet accounts
· 2+ years accounting / industry experience
· SAP familiarity
· Driven, autonomous, motivated and detailed/results oriented
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people from different department
What to Do Next:Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your superpowers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!