- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Come work at Fath Properties, a leading firm in the Property Management industry in the Greater Cincinnati area.
We're pleased to have a 4.0 Glassdoor rating.
We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to help us keep growing.
If you're hard-working and dedicated, Fath Propeties is an ideal place to get ahead.
Sign on bonus $1,000 paid to all Maintenance new hires! Paid as $500 after 90 days and $500 after 180 days.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Conduct maintenance of electrical systems
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations
- Support the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Aid in budget development and ensure it is followed
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems such as carbon dioxide and fire protection and quickly schedule repairs when needed
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Demonstrated experience as a maintenance technician
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including snow blowers, lawn mowers, and small hand tools
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- EPA technician certification required
- Excellent manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
We offer group health, dental, vision.
Also 401k with company match.
Paid vacation and holidays.
We offer a phone allowance and reimburse mileage.
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!
Keywords: Apartment Maintenance Technician, Location: Fairfield, OH