- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
AppDynamics are looking for an enterprise sales rockstar who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, AppDynamics are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and manage AppDynamics’ complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
- Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While exceptionally talented, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
First and foremost, you have a Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must. You also have:
- 10+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
We know that the award winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k match (4.5%)
- Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
- 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
- Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, and all the snacks, fruits and drinks your heart desires, monthly happy hour events, and weekly massages
- Free shuttle service and pre-tax commuter benefits
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
AppDynamics is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. AppDynamics complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance). If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. AppDynamics participates in E-Verify.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.