- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Sia Partners is looking for a managementconsultant for one of our biggest clientsin the Puget Sound area with strong Application Securityexperience. Thisrole will be able to demonstrate proper techniques and business process. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Successful recruits are smart, humble, and driven. They know how to adapt their knowledge, approach and experience to any situation. They have the agility to work with a variety of clients, types of engagements, and work situations. They always work to exceed expectations, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Proficient in a DevSecOps culture with knowledge or experience delivering using Agile methodologies
- Strong demonstrated hands-on experience on implementing Application Security architectures
- Previous experience with maintaining static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Demonstrated experience in mentorship and serving as a technical subject matter expert within a team
- Experience using common security testing tools and techniques to perform a variety of security assessments across multiple platforms with significant expertise in either web or mobile penetration testing
- Experience implementing and operating static and dynamic analysis tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of tools including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint
- Ability to analyze, organize and simplify complex problems to develop practical solutions preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Provides technical guidance to others to create a DevSecOps culture
- Implements and enforces policies and practices for system security and reliability
- Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers and engineers to easily consume security services
- Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines, and other means
- Coordinate Pen-testing remediation activities
- Works proactively with affected parties to resolve issues
- Maintain code analysis platform, updating as new versions are released
- Mentors engineers and developers on proper techniques for designing and developing scalable applications
- Collaborates with Application Developers and QA Engineers to perform testing of application or platform components and implement best practices
- Partners with Business Owners and Application Development teams on system assessments and reviews including analysis of capacity, reliability and performance of applications or infrastructures
- Demonstrates strong understanding of information technology systems, business processes, security regulatory risk management and security vulnerabilities
- Identifies and evaluates complex technology risks, and internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Embodies the Client Spirit and conduct oneself with the Client values of Integrity, Professionalism, Resourcefulness and Caring
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with youif we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.