- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Under the direction of the Vice President of Client Delivery and Support, this position manages the continuing service and ongoing support of Decision Analytics software in North America. This individual is responsible for all application support functions and will lead the Level 1 and Level 2 support teams across Decision Analytics. Under their leadership, teams will ensure that from an application support perspective we have the right processes, documentation, knowledge, technology and capability to enable DA to provide excellent service to our customers in a timely manner, and as we grow.
The role will work closely with Product Management, Development, Infrastructure and Delivery on a global and regional scale to track and resolve support issues. This role is responsible for ensuring strong service restoration, incident management and proactive monitoring and support functions are delivered. This role will interact directly with clients to manage support communications and proactive maintenance activities. Individual will need to provide strong leaderships skills that encourages staff growth and motivates them to meet stretch goals. Individual will be part of the Delivery and Support Leadership team responsible for setting and executing against DA strategy.
We would prefer this position sit in our Allen, TX office, but will consider candidates from other locations in the US as well.
• Own all Level 1 and Level 2 support related client issues across Decision Analytics North America
• Be primarily accountable for ensuring that client support issues related to the DA software products are tracked and managed through processes, reviews, prioritization and communication across both Experian and to our customers
• Work with other organizations to establish best practices for hardening, software configuration, user administration etc. to create secure end-to-end solutions
• Lead support teams to ensure processes and expertise within the Decisioning organization are efficient, effective and appropriate
• Help articulate and define mitigation and prioritization strategies for support issues as they appear
• Provide guidance to subordinates to achieve client service goals in accordance with established support policies
• Drive a continuous improvement culture through metrics, training and internal assessment
• Responsible for maintaining proper service levels, KPIs and staffing levels to ensure 24x7 support coverage.
• Responsible for evaluating and managing employee performance and development, as well as hiring and termination decisions
• Passionate about client service and can manage through complexity to articulate risk/cost trade-offs and enable informed decisions at all levels
• Comfortable managing client communications under pressure and on technical and complex topics
• Architecturally the best, understands the full IT stack, security issues, data-sensitivity and the wider business context
• Can hold their own and work at the most senior levels
• Excellent communicator who can manage messages across a wide set of audiences
• Able to assess, work load balance, and manage multiple, competing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Strong knowledge of software applications and solutions
• Strong working knowledge of overall business management principles
• Experience leading software support teams
• Strong leadership skills including strategic planning
• Maintains a strong sense of urgency and drive for results, and a genuine passion for excellence, high leadership, strong motivation and effective team building with aim for high performance.
• Strong working knowledge of multiple computing platforms and platform specific tools
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and negotiation)
• Strong planning, organizational skills and prioritization skills
• Working knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures
• Able to work hand-in-hand with DA Global Delivery, Regional Delivery and customers as appropriate to establish best practices for support
• 8+ years’ work experience in software support role
• 5+ years’ work experience in managing and leading technical teams
• Excellent communicator in both verbal and written forms
• Experience in communicating complex and difficult messages to a wide array of audiences including senior
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.