- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Key skills required for the job are.
Interfacing with Archer to extract IRM plan (and other data) to use to develop Azure Policy, Security Center configurations, etc.
• Interfacing with I&OS existing reporting tools
• Doing this for both IaaS and PaaS services
• Creating machine-readable Implementation Procedures based on TIPs in Archer today.
• Log Analytics reporting
• Use of Secure Score
• Archer –
• Task list v Checklists customization
• Exception management
• Simplified language for security controls to NIST 800 controls
• Interfacing with Automation TT for “secure template” deployments
About the company
We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local, regional and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics.
Changing lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.