- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Home Organizers is a nationally recognized leader in home organizing systems.
We design, manufacture, and install a complete line of custom closets, home office furniture, media systems, wall-beds, garage cabinetry and more.
Home Organizers continues to grow rapidly and we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Area Sales Manager to join our team!
Within assigned territory, the Area Sales Manager is responsible for the overall lead/sale conversion and revenue target through Sales Management and Designer personnel.
Ensures overall compliance and execution of Company model and takes appropriate corrective action as necessary.
The Area Sales Manager is also responsible for empowering Sales Management teams to effectively lead the daytoday management of their Sales Designers within a market including customer experience, employee engagement, and operational excellence ensuring their managers have the tools and resources needed to drive results and further grow their local market business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in driving retail sales, providing excellent customer service and developing an outstanding team with a background managing remote and/or commissioned employees.
If you are a passionate, organized, energetic and a well-organized retail manager, then we should talk! Learn about our Industry and soar with the support of a great team!
- Support the company vision and mission statements overseeing and directing sales activities to achieve goals within multiple assigned territories
- Establish daily, weekly, and monthly goals, monitoring and coaching the sales team to follow model and achieve established sales targets
- Establish and foster an excellent communication between Designer’s and Sales Management to encourage collaboration as Designer personnel engages in daily sales leads
- Re-focus attention on all unsold leads as well as assist in the formulation of plan to secure final sales for the Company
- Reward and recognize behaviors that drive results and contribute to the Brand Talent pipeline
- Identify and suggest improvements on areas of opportunities to strengthen sales, revenue, and closing ratio performance
- Develop and complete sales activity logs and sales revenue reports
- Facilitate training in both one-on-one and group settings
- Direct involvement in recruitment activities to include pre-screens, interviews, and job offers
- Stay abreast of competitor information in designated territories and remains updated on trends within the industry.
Provide feedback to management team with respect to trends and opportunities.
- Ensure that all requested sales reports are accurate, detailed, and submitted within the desired timeframe
- 5+ years experience in a management capacity of sales or training
- Strong competitive sales drive, adaptability, and perseverance required
- Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving attitude to uncover needs and motivations to overcome objections in order to close a sale
- Experience successfully motivating and developing sales teams
- Results driven and customer focused with a positive attitude towards achievement
- Proven history consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and follow-up
- Proven time management and Organizational skills in fast paced and ever changing environment
- Problem solver with the ability to be a creative thinker when presented with road blocks
- Ability to travel 25% of the time required
- Experience working with consumers a big plus
- Ability to work flexible work hours required
- Retail Sales Management experience highly desired
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
We believe every employee should be recognized and rewarded fairly for a job well done! We offer growth potential for motivated individuals, competitive compensation, and full benefits including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care.
Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) retirement investment plan.
Furthermore, we offer a challenging but fun work environment with a group of dedicated and passionate employees.
Our employee benefits package includes the following: • Medical • Dental • Vision • 401(k) Retirement • Paid Vacation Time • Paid Holidays • Life Insurance
Why work here?
“Our brand name is everywhere and helping others get organized improves the quality of their lives.
Customers love our product!”
Job Type: Full-time
About the company