- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Universal City
Art Department Supervisor
TV Content & Production
NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking an Art Department Production Supervisor to work with all day to day operations as outlined below for “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” This is a Run of Show position.
Work with Art Department to continually maintain and improve the look of the show
Research and procure hand props, dressing and set pieces for production
Communicate with trucking to arrange all local scenic deliveries
Communicate with local rental houses to find props, dressing and set pieces as needed for production
Order supplies and equipment as needed and manage deliveries
Manage administration of art, dressing and prop receipts and corresponding paperwork
Manage rental returns
Work under the direction of Art Director to manage art budgets and department scheduling
• Minimum 3 years of professional working experience preferably in an art department
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Production Experience and / or administrative experience within TV production or show environment desired
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary.
• An artistic eye and sense of design/color/style
• Strengths in problem solving, equipment trouble-shooting, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
• Comfortable in a deadline-driven work environment
• Strong collaboration skills
Sub-BusinessNBC Ent First Run Syndication
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.