- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job DescriptionA.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health is seeking faculty for the Simulation-clinic, who will report to the Associate Dean for Pre-Clinical Education. This faculty member will work with the associate dean for Pre-clinical education to implement the pre-clinical modules and will oversee the implementation and evaluation of the integrated human science and develop appropriate clinical applications within the curriculum.
Job Duties Include:
- Instruct students during the pre-clinical modules in the sim clinic.
- Track student’s progress and collaboration in the simulation clinic and report to the Associate Dean for Pre-Clinical Education.
- Attend lecture in the class room with the student to be calibrated
- Help in grading process and entering and calculating grades in the simulation- clinic
- Attend meeting with Course Director/Instructor to review the scheduled procedures
- Reviewing and updating module materials including manual documents, case scenarios, and lectures.
- Assist the Associate Dean for Pre-Clinical Education to reviewing, expanding and incorporate new modules in the pre-clinic curriculum
- Oversee and instruct remediation plans
- Participate in necessary training and education as required to stay updated in technology and other dental advances (need to have CAD/CAM experience)
- Oversee and train students and instructors in electronic dental charting (Axium Ascend Training Environment)
- Complete grading of scenarios, group activities and other assignments as needed
- Serve as a faculty coach in Collaborative Dental Rounds.
- Develop powerpoints, instructional videos and manuals as needed.
- Complete demos for the class and fabricate examples as needed.
- Update and edit course manuals and other published content as course(s) require.
- All other duties as assigned.