- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As part of the Asia Pacific Latin America (APLA) Digital Product team, you will help identify and drive APLA business needs across our digital product portfolio. You’ll partner closely with the cross-functional APLA NDDC business and operations teams to deliver consumer and market-right experiences on Nike.com, our suite of Apps (Nike App, SNKRS App, NRC, NTC), and in Online-to-Offline capabilities.
About the Role:
As APLA Digital Product Manager – SNKRS/Launch, you will help deliver premium launch journeys to passionate sneaker-head consumers through fun, fast and fair experiences across APLA.
You will support and drive all digital product Launch capabilities and platforms across APLA, including both SNKRS Web and the SNKRS App, as well as on Nike.com and the Nike App. You will be a key player in bringing new Launch features and functionality to APLA, partnering closely with the cross-functional APLA geo and territory teams.
You will work directly with Global Digital Product, Launch and Operations teams in WHQ, at the New York Studio, and in APLA territories to drive the overall health and performance of Launch capabilities across our geo.
- Identify, drive and elevate APLA SNKRS/Launch digital product business and operations needs to global digital product and operations teams for support and roadmap prioritization
- Track all SNKRS/Launch global digital product value drop roadmaps and timing for APLA
- Transition new SNKRS/Launch digital product features and functionality to APLA teams across all platforms (global platform, global expansion platform, 3PL platform) in alignment with platform capabilities and priorities
- Support and drive overall SNKRS/Launch platform health and operational execution across APLA
- Support and drive SNKRS/Launch country expansion into new APLA markets
- Provide regular reporting on Launch functionality and execution across the geo
- 3-5 years of related experience working in e-commerce or digital product
- Understanding of the product Launch experience, both consumer-facing and basic platform technical considerations (capacity, bots, etc.)
- Strong communication and influencing skills to build partnerships across various teams and stakeholders
- Experience working in an international or intercultural environment
- Basic understanding and interest in sneaker-head culture, fashion and merchandising
- Experience reading and reacting to data, core e-commerce KPIs
- Great team player who can demonstrate flexibility and a positive attitude in a fast-paced, evolving environment
About the company
Nike, Inc. is a worldwide leader in the design, marketing and distribution of athletic and sports-inspired footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.