- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- San Jose
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be responsible for the next generation ASIC flow/methodology development
- You will be defining, implementing and improving design flows for ASIC development for RTL integration, Verification, Synthesis and Physical Design
- You will develop wrappers/scripts for integrating commercially available DA tools
- You will work with Design/DV/PD teams to collect requirements and support flow usage
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
Come join us and take part in shaping Cisco’s revolutionary solutions for datacenters by designing some of the most complex chips being developed in the industry with the opportunity to get full exposure to all aspects of the systems and applications we build (Silicon, Hardware, Software, telemetry, security, etc). Our group offers a unique combination of a startup culture with the benefits of working for the top tier networking company in the world!
WHO YOU ARE
- Expertise with developing and maintaining ASIC design and verification flows
- Automation in the areas of Verilog RTL generation, memory compilers, top-level netlist generation required
- Improve and Maintain Verilog simulation environment
- Write and maintain scripts/automation for RTL generation and simulation environment, demonstrating existing infrastructure and augmenting/re-writing components as needed.
- Experience with compute farm queuing systems such as LSF and regression test automation and reporting
- Ability to write and maintain Makefiles
- Advanced scripting skills utilizing Python, Perl, and shells
- Ability to analyze and pursue complex technical problems
- Experience with revision control systems and continuous integration systems
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- MS with 10+ years of experience
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.