- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Summary and Scope of Position:
Ursinus College, a Division III institution which competes in the Centennial Conference, seeks a Men’s and Women’s Assistant Tennis Coach. This is a part-time position.
· Assist the head coach with practices and matches
· Be able to competently run drills and practices independently
· Have availability in the afternoon hours on a reliable basis in the spring and fall
· Learn and understand all Centennial Conference and NCAA rules and regulations
· Be able to attend Spring Break in Orlando, FL from March 8-14, 2020
· Become certified in First aid and CPR (if not already certified)
The Men’s and Women’s assistant tennis coach at Ursinus College will be expected to help with player development, on-court coaching, and strategic development of the team on both the singles and doubles courts. Any candidate for this position will not be required to take part in any administrative duties or recruiting activities. On-court coaching during practices and matches will the most important aspect of the job.
· Understand the demands of a collegiate student-athlete on the courts and in the classroom
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess a strong work ethic
· Have an interest in working with college student-athletes
· Have previous college playing experience or coaching experience (preferred)
Interested candidates should hit the apply button. Once you create an applicant account, you will be prompted to upload your cover letter, resume, and a list with contact information for three references to the applicant database.
Ursinus is an EO/AA employer. Ursinus College does not discriminate on grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or other classification protected by applicable law in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.