- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $103,000.00 - $123,000.00 gross per year
Our firm has been selected to conduct a search for an Assistant Controller on behalf of a publicly traded manufacturing company in Houston. The ideal candidate will have a BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting with 3+ years’ work experience in general accounting in a manufacturing cost environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a family friendly organization that offers solid career progression, work life balance, outstanding benefits, and flexibility.
Compensation: up to $103K-123K
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting.
- CPA a plus.
- Manufacturing cost, plant accounting experience.
- 3-5+ years general accounting experience.
- Must have manufacturing experience.
- Highly polished in presentation skills.
- Stand-alone Assistant Controller role
- Support the factory and do the financial reporting
- Manufacturing accountant, factory or factory metrics
- Run factory metrics and go through the floor
- Year-end quarter end month end reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close etc.
- Work on special projects and ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
About the company
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior recruitment results. From small and mid-sized companies to Fortune 500 corporations, we assist Clients find transcendent, management talent; Candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and Associates find professional success.