- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Assistant Front Office Manager
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Showcase your interpersonal strengths as Assistant Front Office Manager, where you will lead, train and recognize your team in support of exceptional guest service!
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. An idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, our resort is designed to exude the California Wine Country experience
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the FrontDesk Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Front Office and Front Desk Managers in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Provides managerial support for Reception, Royal Service,Concierge and Guest Services in the daily operational duties for these areas
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling of all Front Office colleagues in accordance to productivity guidelines
- Communicate through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation
- Train supervisors and fulfill training role in the absence of the trainer
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience required, in a hospitality setting preferred
- Previous Front Office experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements:Must have legal work authorization for the United Sates.APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.