- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Madison Heights
Live Más and start you new career with Taco Bell!
At Great Lakes Taco, we pride ourselves on being industry leaders! We have some of the strictest food safety practices in the QSR world, hold the number one spot for SPEED in the state of Michigan, and pride ourselves on being aCleanandSafeenvironment, especially during these unprecedented times. We are ever adapting to the new normal in the QSR world, making sure employee and customer safety is a top priority.
That being said….
We want YOU to be part of our TEAM!
- Competitive Wages
- Period Bonus Opportunities
- A Path for Advancement
- Health Insurance Available per ACA Regulations
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Discounts We want you to inspire your team, engage your customers, treat others as you want to be treated, grow sales and follow brand standards. The success of your day, week, month and year is ultimately in your hands, but always remember you achieve your results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed.
Think About It…
- Are you a foodie?
- Do you take your work seriously, but not yourself?
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know how to inspire and engage?
- When you say thank you, do you mean it? If you do, your Taco Bell Career can begin with us! Join our team and understand what it’s like to be Hungry for Más.
“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by managing great work shifts and completing administrative duties. In the absence of the RGM, you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards. Key responsibilities include seeing that Team Members, Team Member Trainers and Shift Leads complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You also assist the RGM with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great Team Members and Shift Leads and making sure health and safety standards are met.
Assistant Manager behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to restaurant team members in a positive manner.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately to solve problems.
About the company