- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manage an Arby’s restaurant to provide exceptional customer service and the attainment of agreed upon sales and profit goals, working within the framework of company values and policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Top 5 should cover 80% of the important job functions)
- Be fully staffed with the friendliest, most positive, and eager to help people.
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies and manage inventory. Oversee preparation to insure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
- Every customer leaves happy and all complaints are resolved. Train, trust and empower team to provide outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy and Speed of Service.
- Execute Systems daily to insure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared provide outstanding product and service.
- Attain the restaurant’s Annual Operating Plan. (other important duties/responsibilities)
- Responsible for the safety and security of all Arby’s employees and customers.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
- Responsible for POP being posted according to the Marketing Calendar and posted on time.
- Complete AMTP in a timely manner.
- Use SMTP and DFW effectively to develop and prepare team members for growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance.
- Utilize all management tools to keep accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits. Insure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Responsible for training all employees on general cash control systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure restaurant environment for credit card data.
- Participate in the completion of semi-annual performance appraisals for all team members and shift managers.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description. EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION:
Preferred: 6 months of management experience.
Note: The position is based on a 48 hour work week and must have a reliable car in order to make deposits at the bank, pick up product, etc.
About the company