- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic business environment with a growing company!
RightSpace Storage is a Self-Storage industry leader looking for high quality candidates to join our team. We pride ourselves on not only having one of the highest quality management training programs but INVESTING in our employees. Join a team where YOU matter! See below how your experience and expertise can be utilized at RightSpace Storage, professionally managed by Optivest Properties.
We are looking for a part-time (on-site living not available) assistantmanager who will assist us in running the operation at the storage facility. This is a 28-hour per week position, with sick pay, matching 401k,and a performance compensation plan. We are closed on major holidays.
This facility has a very busy postal center and you will be trained in both USPS procedures and in self storage.
The starting pay is $14per hour – SATURDAYSARE REQUIRED. This is a 28 hour per week position which is 4-5 days per week.
Our Property Managers take pride in working with integrity at a high level of performance. Our team:
- Believes in a balanced work-life to stay happy and healthy (and so do we!) but they realize customers also need us on weekends.
- Appreciates not working early mornings or late evenings (no night or on-call hours!).
- Enjoys selling rental units and merchandise and interacting with people.
- Takes pride in delivering superior customer service and retaining customers.
- Appreciate dividing time between the office and the outdoors to make sure the property is clean, safe and secure. A Day in the Life
- Display a "customer comes first" attitude delivering legendary customer service
- Assess the best rate and unit size for the customer’s needs and close the deal
- Take responsibly for the financial health and growth of the facility
- Know the ins and outs of your property and manage improvements
- Being a Team Player and accepting new challenges
- Exceed monetary and operational goals
- Know USPS procedures The Qualifiers
- Minimum (2) years in customer service/selling position.
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Fluency in Spanish helpful but not required
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work any day of the week including weekends
Our hiring process includes a video interview and online skills testing.
When your application is submitted, you may receive text updates regarding your application status. Message and data rates may apply. For additional information, text HELP to 949-518-1615. You may opt out at any time by texting STOP to 949-518-1615.
RightSpace Storage and Optivest Properties, LLC are committed to equal employment opportunity. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable law(s).
About the company