- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
START YOUR STORY AT SPEEDWAY!
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience we would love the opportunity to talk with you! Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit. We offer full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans.
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment.
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment.
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance.
- Cell phone discount program.
- Advancement opportunities with a growing company and much more!
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside theGeneral Manager, for all store employees.
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs.
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys.
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Apply online at Speedway.com/Careers.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
About Speedway LLC (Region 45 - Chicago/Milwaukee:
At Speedway, we are proud of our success at meeting the fueling and convenience needs of over two million customers every day, and proud of the reputation of our good name within the communities that we serveOur success also stems from our ability to understand people’s needs. We recognize that there are many gas and convenience store choices, and that nothing less than outstanding service, a wide selection of products, and real value for one’s dollar will attract loyal customers.More than anything, what Speedway offers is convenience. For us, bringing a bit more ease and simplicity into the lives of our customers is our greatest successWith approximately 3,900 stores, Speedway ranks asthe largest chain of company-owned and operated gasoline and convenience stores in the United States based on revenue.
About the company