- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
Associate - ASP.NET / C# Software EngineerOur Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalentexperience
· Advanced knowledge of application,data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture anddesign across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmentaltoolsets
· Knowledge of industry widetechnology strategies and best practices
· Ability to work in large,collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about
building aninnovative culture
and T-SQL, AngularJS)
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis,development, maintenance and
· Experience with XML and JSON parsing, UnitTesting and TDD
· Experience in continuousintegration tools such as Jenkins/Hudson, version control such as
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're anintegral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technologyhubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.
So if you're ready to put your passion fortechnology to work in a way that
makes a real difference, apply today.