- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Associate Corporate Relationship Support Manager I : 0000DWU6
The Bank’s support model is constructed around a Relationship Manager (“RM”) who serves as the anchor for the relationship and coordinates with product partners (such as Capital Financing, Global Liquidity & Cash Management, Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Private Banking, and Global Markets) to offer solutions based on the customers’ needs and complexity of its business. Coupled with the provision of CMB core product offerings, the customer’s requirement for Capital Financing solutions to satisfy an event driven business need is seen as a major characteristic of this segment.
The Credit Analyst role will provide credit and risk support for a team covering Apparel companies generating annual revenues of $10MM to $500MM. Responsibilities will include analysis of asset reliant loans, monitoring of loan balances, preparation of monthly loan reports, writing credit papers and performing credit analysis.
- Minimum of 0-3 years’ of experience preferably in Commercial or Corporate Banking environment. Internships and college coursework (Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, Finance or Accounting) will qualify.
- Appreciation of working in a global environment
- Developing professional expertise and credibility within business
- Appreciation of a client-focused environment
- Degree required
- Strong ‘team’ skills promoting an environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered
- Possess analytical and financial skills
- Attention to detail
- Good prioritising, organisational and time management abilities
- Ability to make decisions
- Good verbal and written communications skills
: Commercial Banking
: North America-United States-New York-Buffalo
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 15:27:34 Unposting Date
: 10-Dec-2019, 04:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.