- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are the fastest growing technology company on the planet.
#1 in PCs.
#240 on the Fortune Global 500.
We make ThinkPad computers, Moto phones (hello Moto), AI, VR and things you
never saw coming that will change the world for good.
We are Lenovo.
And we’re building an in-house agency with a single purpose: To make Lenovo
the most talked about brand on earth.
Now, we’re looking for an experienced advertising-based Associate Creative
Director/Art Director to join our team.
Here, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a traditional advertising agency
without the traditional agency BS.
You’ll work on the Lenovo brand and all of Lenovo’s globally-renowned product
brands like ThinkPad, Yoga, Moto and more. The position is based in Raleigh,
North Carolina, and will report directly to the Executive Creative director on
the World Wide Brand team.
Working together with the Creative Director team, you’ll be responsible for
developing the brand’s content across all channels including digital, social,
broadcast, print and whatever comes next. You’ll also lead, manage and grow
the junior teams. Plus, you’ll work closely with internal production resources
and outside vendors to see all work through to completion. And you will
oversee work produced by external agency partners.
You will also need to collaborate closely on brand and product strategy with a
tight-knit and razor sharp marketing team.
The right candidate should:
• Bachelor of Arts Degree
• 8+ years experience as an agency creative with an award-winning portfolio.
• Have an insatiable curiosity and a passion for bringing powerful, unexpected
ideas to life within digital, social and traditional media.
• Be very comfortable and familiar within the digital and social space.
• Collaborate and work well within creative teams and with multiple creative
• Be a strong creative leader with extensive experience directing and
nurturing multiple creative teams.
• Be able to identify good ideas and be willing to develop and grow those
• Have a solid background and experience in strategic thinking and strategic
• Be able to help shape a creative brief and develop strong, relevant and
engaging creative ideas against it.
• Be able to develop a keen understanding of the target audience, so we can
communicate to them in the most engaging way possible.
• Have experience working directly with clients and be comfortable developing
relationships with them.
• Be a very confident presenter and be skilled in influencing and persuading
• Be a quick thinker with attention to detail who is comfortable working in a
world of fast paced deadlines and working on several projects at once.
• Have a strong understanding of branding, and how to apply a brand’s visual
language across multiple touch points.
• Have a strong design sense and the skills to transform your ideas into final
• Be highly proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite.
• Be able to produce high-impact creative work within existing budgetary and
• Be very well versed in the production of digital and video assets and be
comfortable working directly with production teams in a hands-on manner.
• Have a love and knowledge of technology and how it is changing what’s
• Have a can-do attitude and the openness to work on global campaigns and
internal campaigns alike.
About the company
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.