- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
72491 Marketing 5/16/2019 Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
We are the fastest growing technology company on the planet.
#1 in PCs.
#240 on the Fortune Global 500.
We make ThinkPad computers, Moto phones (hello Moto), AI, VR and things you never saw coming that will change the world for good.
We are Lenovo.
And we’re building an in-house agency with a single purpose: To make Lenovo the most talked about brand on earth.
Now, we’re looking for an experienced advertising-based Associate Creative Director/Art Director to join our team.
Here, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a traditional advertising agency without the traditional agency BS.
You’ll work on the Lenovo brand and all of Lenovo’s globally-renowned product brands like ThinkPad, Yoga, Moto and more. The position is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, and will report directly to the Executive Creative director on the World Wide Brand team.
Working together with the Creative Director team, you’ll be responsible for developing the brand’s content across all channels including digital, social, broadcast, print and whatever comes next. You’ll also lead, manage and grow the junior teams. Plus, you’ll work closely with internal production resources and outside vendors to see all work through to completion. And you will oversee work produced by external agency partners.
You will also need to collaborate closely on brand and product strategy with a tight-knit and razor sharp marketing team.
The right candidate should:
• Bachelor of Arts Degree
• 8+ years experience as an agency creative with an award-winning portfolio.
• Have an insatiable curiosity and a passion for bringing powerful, unexpected ideas to life within digital, social and traditional media.
• Be very comfortable and familiar within the digital and social space.
• Collaborate and work well within creative teams and with multiple creative partners.
• Be a strong creative leader with extensive experience directing and nurturing multiple creative teams.
• Be able to identify good ideas and be willing to develop and grow those ideas.
• Have a solid background and experience in strategic thinking and strategic campaign development.
• Be able to help shape a creative brief and develop strong, relevant and engaging creative ideas against it.
• Be able to develop a keen understanding of the target audience, so we can communicate to them in the most engaging way possible.
• Have experience working directly with clients and be comfortable developing relationships with them.
• Be a very confident presenter and be skilled in influencing and persuading others.
• Be a quick thinker with attention to detail who is comfortable working in a world of fast paced deadlines and working on several projects at once.
• Have a strong understanding of branding, and how to apply a brand’s visual language across multiple touch points.
• Have a strong design sense and the skills to transform your ideas into final product.
• Be highly proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite.
• Be able to produce high-impact creative work within existing budgetary and timing parameters.
• Be very well versed in the production of digital and video assets and be comfortable working directly with production teams in a hands-on manner.
• Have a love and knowledge of technology and how it is changing what’s possible.
• Have a can-do attitude and the openness to work on global campaigns and internal campaigns alike.
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.