- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The position will be part of the Channel & Contract Operations department and will have the primary responsibility and accountability for analyzing the Federal/Government and Commercial Programs and data utilized by the programs. This position will be based in Philadelphia.
- Lead the federal and commercial contracting Gross-to-Net (GTN) and forecasting process
- Assist in all Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), quarterly and annual audits
- Collaborate within Market Access and Commercial Management on ad hoc projects
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Finance, Marketing & Sales, Healthcare Policy, Market Access, and Accounting to ensure accurate and compliant vendor and data information
- Manage the price compendia for price changes and product launches
- Monitor the industry to stay abreast of current developments. Attend conferences, industry meetings and seminars as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 8+ years of work experience (analytics, forecasting, government/commercial programs, finance, and accounting)
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on follow-through and issue resolution abilities are required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Alteryx, Tableau and third party Revenue Management System (e.g., iContracts, Model N, Revitas, etc).
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
Bachelor’s Degree (general business or finance preferred).
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
About the company