- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
The Associate Director, Launch Project Management is responsible for launching products on time with the determined launch strategy. He/she is an expert at all of the components required for a generic and branded launch and will be deployed to the business/commercial launch leader, as business requires.
As a high-profile cross-functional leader with accountability for value delivery, leads cross-functional launch project teams, facilitates the formation and execution of the launch project plan and risk mitigation plan, escalates launch-related decisions to Executive Management for investment and/or intervention.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Launch excellence: Partners with Business Area Leaders, Market Access, KAMs, Clinical, Medical Affairs, Supply Chain, IP, Regulatory, NTO organization, and all relevant functions to develop launch project plan/risk mitigation plan and guide the team through launch plan execution.
• Launch project management: Leads cross-functional launch execution process for post-submission projects including biosimilar, 505(j) and 505(b)(2). Lead launch team(s) to follow the governance and launch processes to bring transparency across the organization and to achieve fact-based decision-making.
• Facilitates at risk investment decision making at Senior Executive level and escalate issues to appropriate management level
• Leads improvement of launch processes projects on an ongoing basis.
• Leads internal interaction and influencing / persuasion based on deep understanding and interpretation of complex information
• Capability building: Makes significant contributions to Launch management processes and content over time, creates new concepts incl. operational excellence drivers
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• 7 years of experience in Project Management and Commercial Operations with relevant experience in Launch (process, analytics, project management) in a complex multiproduct environment- in a healthcare company, including but not limited to generics, large or specialty pharmaceutical, medical device company is preferred. Prior experience in launching new products in either brand or generics setting is preferred
• Specialized knowledge in at least two of the following areas: Launch Management, Project Management, Commercial Operations, Market Access, and Management Consulting
• Strong experience in project management, project planning, and risk management. Demonstrated success in managing challenging high-value projects is a must
• Familiar with multiple aspects of pharmaceutical launch management including intellectual property, regulatory, quality, technical operations, compliance, commercial operations, market access, pricing and contracting, and medical/clinical
• Understanding of competing organizational needs beyond own part of business and anticipation of how other stakeholders impact progress and priorities
• Excellent executive communication
• High conceptual thinking and ability to understand complex issues and their implications even if context and problems are not clearly defined
Business Unit COMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ
Site Princeton, NJ
Company/Legal Entity Sandoz Inc
Functional Area Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.