- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job TitleAssociate Director of Undergraduate AdmissionsCampusBangorPosting Number201100574Full or Part TimeFull-TimePosition TypeStaffPosition End Date (if temporary)Exempt/Non-ExemptExemptBenefits EligibleYes Position Summary Information
Job Description SummaryThe Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions, reporting to the Director of Admissions, will be responsible for developing, managing and expanding nascent recruitment markets, and will serve as one of the lead recruiters for undergraduate admissions. As a senior professional staff member, s/he will represent the university at a wide range of undergraduate recruitment events throughout the U.S. Accountable to the Director of Admissions, this person will also be responsible for assisting with numerous recruitment tactics and on campus events as needed. Furthermore, s/he will assist in the implementation and ongoing use of the new CRM SLATE.
Duties and Responsibilities• Develop enrollment goals and targeted strategies, in consultation with the Director of Admissions, which cultivate prospective students in assigned markets.
• Serve as a senior team member for undergraduate recruitment, expanding geographic base and yield efforts. Collaborate closely with the Director of Admissions on identifying markets with greatest potential for each program.
• Conduct recruitment travel and attend events, including college fairs and professional/career fairs, school visits, and professional associations.
• • Execute a broad array of recruitment activities including prospect cultivation, relationship management, and correspondence, including remote interviews, emails, personal phone calls, social media initiatives.
• Manage the communication and application process for recruited students, assisting with file completion process, and post-decision yield activities.
• Assist in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the CRM Slate.
• Maintain an overall knowledge of each program of study.
• Assist with preparing and reviewing applications
• Participate in other recruitment related activities and special projects as directed by the Director of admissions
• Attend professional development workshops, meetings and conferences.
• Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned.
Education and ExperienceEducation: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three to five years of admissions, recruitment and/or related professional sales/business experience. Demonstrated capacity to manage recruitment/sales goals. 2-3 years of experience working with a CRM preferably Slate. Familiarity with undergraduate programs and university academic structure preferred.
Physical RequirementsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires extensive travel, typically lasting multiple days per week, and occasional weekends. Overnight travel is expected to be approximately 25% of the position, with remainder working from a home-based office. A valid driver’s license is required.
Posting Detail Information
EEO StatementClose DateOpen Until FilledYesSpecial Instructions to ApplicantsQuick Link to Postinghttp://husson.peopleadmin.com/postings/2464Supplemental QuestionsRequired fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Applicant DocumentsRequired Documents
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Other Document
- social media