- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Build strategic scientific communication plans and overseeing the execution of tactics targeting both internal and external audiences through medical communications materials and publications
- Coordinate with the MS Product Scientific Communication Leads and the Head of the MS Scientific Communications Team to integrate MS communications
- The lead must work with the other Scientific Communication Leads within the MS Therapeutic Area to ensure alignment to the MS Narrative and maximize efficiencies in material development /dissemination and prioritization
- Coordinate with the health literacy team to develop a digital communication strategy and maximize the impact of the deliverables through innovative tools or channels
- Co-lead cross-functional communication meetings, provide strategic guidance/recommendations to ensure cross-functional alignment
- Work closely with the global and local medical teams to ensure strategic communication and alignment to the Medical Strategy/communication objectives.
Coordinate with regions, field medical leadership and field medical teams to educate and facilitate the implementation of scientific narrative, deliverables and content tools.
- Liaise with the medical field teams to better understand the evolving needs and communications gaps.
- Provide strategic input to medical education and congress educational activities (e.g.
Booth materials, symposia, etc
- Vendor management to execute on tactics according to the plans.
- Advanced scientific/medical training equivalent to PhD, PharmD and 6+ years of experience at pharmaceutical / biotechnology companies or medical communications agency.
- Prior experience in scientific communications (publications, congress management or medical communications) including development of cross-functional strategies/plans
- Strategic mindset and demonstrated experience interplaying between Worldwide Medical and other departments, including, Commercial, Compliance, Legal, Regulatory
- Proven leadership capabilities to coordinate complex matrix organizations and demonstrated ability to influence change across diverse teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, providing highly-effective communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Education :Minimum educational requirement: PharmD, PhD or MD in a biological science.