- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Use your Sharp Analytical Skills to help us support, compile and report key information! Create, enhance, and maintain budget or financial planning models, surveys, benchmarks. Evaluate, interpret and analyze data and business process and analyze/monitor new, routine and ad hoc reports. Provide support when compiling and reporting information and assume responsibility for data integrity among various internal groups and/or between internal and external sources. Support short term operational activities.
If you are located in Schaumburg, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for formulary builds and maintenance covering all Commercial, Medicaid and Exchange lines of business
- May be responsible for commercial formulary program creation & maintenance in the formulary application
- Support short and long term operational and strategic business activities - by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information as well as supporting development and maintenance of the Formulary Management applications
- Review and analyze formulary data to determine the appropriate process for building and maintaining formularies in the Formulary Management applications
- Oversee formulary change process and perform formulary reporting and analysis functions
- Work collaboratively with others to track and maintain formulary information for specific clients
- Ensuring a comprehensive quality review of formulary data to maintain accuracy and service level agreements
- 1+ year of experience in data analysis collecting, analyzing, and presenting data and recommendations to management
- 1+year of experience in process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- 1+ year of experience working with relational databases or querying tools
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel (writing formulas, sorting, filtering)
- 3+ years of Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM) experience
- Pharmacy Technician background
- Formulary Operations and / or Submissions experience
- RxClaim / AS400 knowledge and experience
- RX Builder experience
- Experience using MS Access
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Pharmacy Business Analyst, Telecommute,IL, Illinois, Schaumburg,
BA, DATA, Pharmacy