- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Associate Portfolio Manager, Implementation (PCG)Associate Portfolio Manager , Implementation ( Portfolio Construction )
A cadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, Tokyo and Sydney. As of September 3 0 th , 201 9 , the firm managed approximately US$ 95 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
This position is within the Implementation Team at a leading quantitatively-oriented global equity management firm. As a primary function, t he Associate Portfolio Manager will utilize advanced portfolio construction techniques and industry leading technology to manage client portfolios . In addition, the Analyst will work with other investment professionals to simulate new strategies, research and implement new portfolio construction techniques, and collaborate with others to enhance the F irm's capabilities. This person will work closely with other members of the Implementation T eam on research related to enhancing our quantitative framework and trading process.
- Oversight for the portfolio construction of client portfolios , analy sis of risk characteristics of the portfolio, and the review of orders
- Responsible for portfolio risk management and adherence to client guidelines
- Critical ly think about portfolio optimization and keeping informed of industry best practices
- Engage with portfolio managers, marketing , and client servic e teams as need s arises relating to portfolio oversight
- Communicate portfolio insights and research to the investment team and senior management
- Work with other departments to u nderstand and a ddress potential conflicts and process improvements
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn and maintain relevant technical and/or investment skills .
- Familiarity with quantitative models, techniques and a demonstrated understanding of a quantitative trading processes and tools.
- Prior experience with an order management system, preferably Charles River Development (CRD) .
- Ability to work as an effective team player as well as a self-starter .
- Desire to work in a fast - paced environment and meet daily deadlines, while ensuring a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong experience with modern programming languages, databases, and tools. Knowledge of Python is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to conceptualize and build analytical tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with three plus years of relevant experience within the investment industry , preferably in equity markets; Master's degree and/or CFA progression/designation a plus .
To view all of Acadian's open positions please visit the Careers section of our website at https://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/job-opportunities . We will contact selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.
- directors and executives