- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
As an Associate Technician for the Rail Team, you will use Microstation to create plans and perform intermediate-level design work. You will play an integral role in the team's day to day work, and collaborate closely with other team members, engineers, and project managers. Training will be provided on the job from experienced team members who are interested in your career success!
You are passionate about:
- Engineering, design, problem solving
- Collaborating with others
You bring to the team:
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Strong communication skills
- Associate's degree is drafting
- CAD experience (Microstation or AutoCAD preferred)
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
- ms project