- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES-CALIFORNIA
Auction Technical Coordinator- Riverside, CA
Primary Location United States-California
This position is located in Riverside, CA.
The purpose of this position is to support the function of the Auction Technical Operation Center, administratively and technically. Support / Monitor / Document / Perform, repairs made to VW Credit Inc. vehicles at auction in support of VW Credit Inc. Support Technical Operation activities with an emphasis on increasing vehicle values in a timely and cost efficient matter.
• Evaluate vehicle enhancement related decisions, expenses, and invoices. Assure that all expenses are justified, processed quickly and are accurate.
Orders and maintains parts inventory as required.
• Monitors / Performs vehicle maintenance and repairs on selected vehicles.
• Monitors / Completes inspection forms and all related documentation.
• Reviews vehicle service histories and processes warranty claims.
• Act as quality control check for condition reports generated by the auction.
• Maintains active tool and equipment inventory.
• Assists in sales preparation and provides on site support for Remarketing Sales Specialist.
• Responsible for security of all VW, Credit Inc. tools, equipment and parts.
Establish, cultivate and maintain good working relationships with vendor partners with a focus on quality, and timely service.
• DMS (Dealer Management System) experience. Preferably AutoSoft.
High School Degree or GED
ASE Certification and or VW / Audi service certification Experience
1-3 years automotive technical experience
• Minimum 4 years automotive administrative / technical experience
• Minimum 2 years VW and/or Audi service experience
• Familiarity with VW/Audi warranty, service & parts systems
• Shop / service management experience
• PC experience (Word, Excel, Email)
• Recent experience with the wholesale automotive auction industry
About the company
Volkswagen is a German car manufacturer headquartered in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany. Established in 1937, Volkswagen is the top-selling and namesake marque of the Volkswagen Group, the holding company created in 1975 for the growing company, and is now the second-largest auto maker in the world, behind Toyota.
Volkswagen has three cars in the top 10 list of best-selling cars of all time compiled by the website 24/7 Wall St.: the Volkswagen Golf, the Volkswagen Beetle, and the Volkswagen Passat. With these three cars, Volkswagen has the most cars of any automobile manufacturer in the list that are still being manufactured.