- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Audit & Assurance Products and Solutions Business AnalystAs an Audit & Assurance Products and Solutions Business Analyst, you will lead the product strategy and direction, roadmap planning, requirements definition, and product roll-out for an agile/dev-ops based product under the supervision of the Product Owner. You will also work closely with software Engineering, Design, and Program Management teams in an agile environment to deliver products to market. Also, you will align and influence stakeholders and resources globally.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Keep product backlog well defined, organized and prioritized.
- Provide transparency to stakeholders and product owners throughout the lifecyle of the product as well as provide advice and influence towards ways to provide maximum value in the least amount of time.
- Work with stakeholders to define user stories that match the needs of the users
- Coordinate with all stakeholders such as Technology Controls, National Office, Office of the General Counsel as well as direct product stakeholders to ensure product is in compliance with all regulatory and firm-wide requirements
- Participate in project planning activities, progress tracking, resource monitoring, budget monitoring and quality management
- Report status and progress on assigned tasks to product owners and teams.
- Create effective presentations to be used with business audiences of various levels
- Assess the market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy in your area of product ownership
- Work closely with Legal and Tax on regulations and compliance requirements to eliminate brand adoption bottlenecks
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the business development leader to drive adoption and ensure processes for on boarding that are easy and intuitive.
- Build business cases, define business goals & measures of success, prioritize objectives, lead initiatives, and maintain business results.
- Work closely with and software Engineering, Design, and Program Management teams in an agile environment to deliver products to market. Align and influence stakeholders and resources globally. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- Bachelors in CS, business MIS, or equivalent experience. Master's in business administration, CS or equivalent degree is preferred
- 2-4 years of Business Analyst (agile products) or equivalent experience
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple requirements simultaneously
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including coordinating with geographically dispersed teams to achieve deliverables
- Strong knowledge of the full software development & testing lifecycle
- Experienced practitioner of agile development methodology
- Demonstrated experience in leading the analysis and requirements design of web applications
- Experience with TFS, VSTS or other similar technologies
- Audit / Accounting industry experience a plus
- Expert in leading major products in financial services and consulting vertical
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of new products or services
- Ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy & present complex information concisely through written/verbal communication
- Strong systems and application delivery ability
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATASRCMB010-AU
- - - - - -