- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco's Firepower Next Generation Firewall and Adaptive Security Appliance are the industry's most advanced and widely deployed network security devices. As CI/CD Infrastructure Lead for Next Gen Firewall, you’ll work with other development engineers and architects to design and implement our Next Gen CI/CD Infrastructure. Your work will provide a direct and positive impact to the way our delivery teams develop and deliver code, and to our customers’ experience.
What You’ll Do
• Review current architecture and implementation to identify gaps and opportunities for improved scalability, reliability, and enhancement of our CI/CD pipeline.
• Lead the design, development and implementation of our automation architecture and framework.
• Drive consistency and interoperability for all applications and tools leveraging our automation framework.
• Partner with various stakeholders within the engineering organization, to understand evolving automation needs and propose technical solutions to meet these needs.
• Create, consult and maintain an environment where a TDD behavior is fostered.
• Mentor the CI/CD team, as well as the dev and test teams, to build and adopt our advancing DevOps culture and capabilities.
Who You Are
You are a software engineer and technical leader…a curious and passionate driver of continuous improvement, and a mentor to your engineering peers. You have a solid understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts and can support development teams through the cultural changes needed to build a more efficient workflow.
You are skilled at development in one or more of the following:
• MEAN stack (Mongo DB, Express Framework, Angular and Node)
You have experience in:
• Client/server architecture concepts
• Rabbit MQ
• Docker based automation – execution, reporting, microservice
• Linux platform
• Virtualization and Network concepts.
• Developing strategies, roadmaps and designs for large-scale organizations
• DevOps culture and practices with strong knowledge of DevOps technologies, processes and tools
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.